2012年5月19日星期六

Prince and Cinderella

"From Cinderella and the Prince lived happily with sth" when I was a young, Cinderella's story is deeply rooted in my heart, she and the Prince of the perfect ending, I hope. My fantasies, and he met his Prince, I want the ordinary can be added to a gorgeous, let the distance he lit all the light in my life. I was Cinderella, no beautiful dress and Crystal shoe. I have simply obsessed heart believe and wait. I believe that the stories not only the fairy tale of Cinderella and the Prince.
1. strangers to each other



http://www.robedumariage.org/2012-belle-femme-dans-une-robe-de-soire-nouvelle-et-uniquewdp20120163-p-4016.html
"There is no contact, forgotten in the other side of the world; not remembered, was dropped in the dark corner; not later, was sentenced to death, never redeemed. Let me in silence hurts but its wounds, wipe the tears stream do not burn, finally died together with his injuries and pain. "I'm a sentimental girl, like the beautiful and sad sentences. Each effect will be fine no matter what, and then write down their feelings. Maybe I'm doomed sadness, can only write a sad article, and for things to be happy about, not a bit of creative thinking. But I'm satisfied, because at least I can write what you want with your own words to express feelings, sadness.



http://www.robedumariage.org/2012-belle-femme-dans-une-robe-de-soire-nouvelle-et-uniquewdp20120164-p-4017.html
I sometimes melancholy, but fantasy tomorrow. Tomorrow is my beautiful story, tomorrow the story of growing up in my heart, it surrounded my thoughts. I was Cinderella, have ordinary, also has a fantasy. I only appear in my writing on the road waiting for the Prince 's. Hope that my article is a beautiful dance dress for Cinderella and Crystal shoes, can I put extraordinary to the ordinary blood. I'm waiting for.
2. the wait appears



http://www.robedumariage.org/2012-belle-femme-dans-une-robe-de-soire-nouvelle-et-uniquewdp20120165-p-4018.html
I published an article in the space, maybe I have been sad!
Someone asked me if there is a complex of emotions experienced, I answered, no. I'm a man without a past, just wrote in other people's stories, their feelings, I find it very strange, why they have no emotional experience would be so sad.
My friend has a boy named smile. He was the sun smart, but is overshadowed by clouds. My article due to his popularity, he was very concerned about me.
"Pattern, why does your text so sad?"
"Because I feel like a touzhe a sad person. ”
"Why, you are rich experience?"




http://www.robedumariage.org/2012-belle-femme-dans-une-robe-de-soire-nouvelle-et-uniquewdp20120170-p-4023.html
"No, I just like some sad article, like the sad beauty of sentences. ”
"Well. ”
Start, I was very cold to him. I do not like to write their own stuff to do too much to explain. Because that is just a burst of inspiration, and probably has nothing to do with anyone.
"Pattern, in fact, everyone is a story, and some just did not care, so you think the writing is full of other people's stories. ”
He touched my nerve. Maybe Yes, I was just on the edge of some stories around, and then left in a hurry, then an outsider perspective of looking at. Smiling, he did see through me? he is my Prince on the road yet? I dare not ask, can only believe Prince will appear.
3. the world must love
"Time worn appearance, who used to sing out who is desperate waiting? again, only to turn around and have no intention of reviewing for you can give me hard antidote in exchange for the past I forget you, life is no longer met. "I wrote the ancient cycle.
"Tricks, this is very sad. ”
"Oh, Yes, write all of a sudden. ”
I think he is my man, we started to talk about my article, I also started my own dreams of fairy tales.
"No tears, dancing with tears only embedded deep inside your heart. Pattern, this is good. ”
"Thank you!"
"Tricks, cold weather, wear more clothes!"
"Well, okay, so do you. ”
We gradually from the article into people's lives, we start caring. I think of him as a friend, confidant, Prince. Do this for a long time. Although he made me happy, but my sentimental style of writing has not changed.
"Smile, I we are just in a different city of the stranger??"
"Strange people, strange air, strange. I meet strangers in a strange world of you. Do not ask the past, do not ask why can meet in a hurry. Smile, is all too hastily. Don't, do not look back; not missed;, forever. Tricks, how's that my name? this is sad, not everything is strange! just your heart not to accept it. ”
"Smile, me"
"Tricks, your text is too sad, make people feel very depressed at times. In fact, we do not have to put themselves in the role of sad. ”
"Smile, I'm used to, and cannot be modified. I can only text written in your own feelings of sadness, good or bad. ”
"Things, you text us, but really, really hurt, make people feel bad. As a friend, I hope you're happy, do not really into their grief. ”
"Thank you, smiling. ”
I believe that he was my friend, can I share my other side in another world. I wrote too much grief, sometimes just want more language and he, now out of the question. Cinderella's Prince shoes are lost. Yes, there is no need to others sad. Smiling, I wrote an article for you, but I can't let you see.
"Smile, I just like some sad article, some sentimental, but also can live happily. Thank you very much. Once my friend. "I in wrote in his heart.
4. just in passing
I am just passing by, I hope I didn't ruin your original scenery;
I just rested, I hope I didn't disturb you know peace.
I'm just me, rush past, do not leave anything, let alone ask to take away what.
After I go, as ever.
The way we walk on two parallel, perhaps because of a chance encounter, however,
Intersection, there is only one, and only a moment of encounter, does not allow its nostalgia.




http://www.robedumariage.org/2012-de-la-mode-avant-nouvelle-robe-de-soire-wdp20120332-p-4392.html
Turn away when I smile.
Waving goodbye, and don't have any contact.
Take my everything, also gives you the tranquility and happiness.
I just passed by, not.
5. no later
The just passed was the last article I wrote for him. I can not bring sadness to other people. Like sentimental text, I am not mistake. I was Cinderella, wrote in their world, leaving Crystal shoes, what do I have left? I no longer hope that Prince appeared, one person says quietly, sad. Originally, Cinderella and the Prince really does not have that.

没有评论:

发表评论