2012年8月3日星期五

Married for eleven years and still warm

Married when I was 22 years old, he was 26 years old. Pull the index has been 11 years.



http://www.robedumariage.org/2012-belle-femme-dans-le-mariage-parfait-nouvelle-wd20120281-p-4014.html



Married, almost everyone is against it. In others it seems, he is no strengths: an ordinary railway workers, there is no education, economic constraints, the general appearance, and now can not see the benefits, the future can not see the development.

Really starting from scratch, no house, no appliances, no sheltered, there is no secular value. Married for 11 years, moved six times at home, the first five are living in a rented house. 6th, and finally have a home of their own, extremely happy. Then we have been together for seven years, with two-year-old son.



http://www.robedumariage.org/robe-de-mariage-magasin-discount-en-satin-wyn-w15a-p-520.html


The economy has been well-off do not quarrel because of money. He does not smoke, do not drink, not eating, not gambling, has been to wear the uniforms of units issued, but will I buy expensive clothes, and will give me back to you makes it hard to eat fruit in winter. Every surprise, makes me smile flower bloom. Because my heart a long-awaited, never mentioned him, but he next learned everything.

That time, the abdominal tumor, the doctor said no matter, I have no care, but he insisted on going to check. After, the results must be immediately surgery, does not exclude the possibility of cancer. Bolt from the blue really, in my mind a blank, fell in his arms, burst into tears.

At that time, I was 32 years old, many wish to minors, there are a lot of responsibility not entirely dead too sentimentally attached to, it is not willing to leave. He held my face, the eyes have no doubt that the firm: "You'll be fine. This is the life of our test, we can certainly ran past, believe in yourself, believe that I



http://www.robedumariage.org/2012-robes-de-soire-de-produit-2012sod0020-p-3633.html


Before the surgery, to organize my clothing, head down, silent. I saw large drops of tears fall clothes on, and instantly a large wet. Carrying bag, to go back to the crest of the tears, strong pharynx, with a relaxed tone, said: "My husband is not allowed to run away, I came out." With these, his face a smile emerge. Then turned and walked to the operating room, did not return to the head, while away, thinking the doctor asked him to sign, the bird trembling hands. As calm man, but his wife before the surgery so driven to distraction, how he was concerned about my life, how to love me!

He lost a big circle, sunken eyes, and concentrate to wipe my body sweat. See I woke up, his face a bright smile, hold my hand, and gently said: "The results came out, is benign, the build-up has been removed, everything is gone, you raise a good body."



http://www.robedumariage.org/2012-robes-de-soire-de-produit-2012sod0015-p-3628.html





I rebuke: "A big man. Even as Ku Cheng, and too fragile?

He said: "You are my life had each other. We have agreed, no matter what happens, are never betray."

Discharged home, he was confused, I brought a strange room. It turned out that he was worried that the tumor is malignant, so you need a large amount of medical expenses, so come back from Beijing have been involved in selling. The day before the hospitalization, the house has been sold to go.

The dedication of the men, so has been so heavy in his own way in love with me ...

没有评论:

发表评论